Our specialists can provide accounting for consulting companies in UAE in order to align you with the legislation in force when developing your business in the chosen city. Thus, our accountants in Dubai are at your disposal with various services, and in the following lines, you can discover information about accounting for consulting companies in UAE.
Table of Contents
What does accounting for consulting companies in the UAE involve?
Accounting for consulting companies in UAE involves a series of procedures and important aspects, in compliance with the legislation in force:
- With the help of bookkeeping in Dubai, it is possible to monitor and correctly record the financial inflows and outflows in the company. Consultancy services are chargeable and invoices are issued in this regard.
- Payroll services are also important and performed by a specialist in the field. With the help of these services, salaries can be calculated and distributed in the consulting firm in UAE.
- Internal audits for consulting companies are performed periodically, using various documents registered in the company.
- Preparation and submission of annual financial statements for consulting companies in UAE can be done with the help of our accountants in Dubai.
In addition to the services mentioned above, accounting for consulting companies in UAE can also involve debt monitoring, bank account maintenance, tax minimization methods, etc. We recommend you talk to our Dubai accountants for more information about accounting for consulting companies in UAE.
Why contract accounting services for consulting companies in the UAE?
Dubai is one of the most important financial centers in the UAE and on the list of many foreign investors interested in this market. From here, the idea of consulting companies in the UAE started to offer support to those interested in doing business in this country. Obviously, if you have a company of this kind, it is recommended to benefit from outsourced accounting services, at advantageous prices and with full support from specialists. You can thus ensure that your business aligns with the accounting requirements in the UAE.
Here are some statistics about the number of companies in the UAE:
- According to the most recent data, more than 665,000 active businesses were registered in the UAE, including in free economic zones.
- Around 85% of the companies active in the UAE are found in the category of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
Describing the consulting services in UAE
The consulting services in UAE are addressed both to those who want to develop a business in this country and to those who already own companies. There are many who want to open a company in Dubai and expand their portfolio with their services and products. Coming from a foreign country, the legislation and the way of doing business must be understood from the very beginning in order to be successful in the market. That is why consulting companies in UAE are more than recommended. Such a company can offer the following services:
- Support in starting a business in UAE.
- Information about current business legislation, approvals, restrictions, etc.
- Expert opinion regarding business direction, as well as development plans in accordance with the company owner’s projects.
- Expertise and business reports about the local market, competitors, and entrepreneurial support for the development of the owned business.
- A market analysis can be made by a business consultant periodically.
These are some of the services offered by a consulting firm in UAE. And like any company registered here, it needs accounting services that can be provided by one of our specialists. If you are thinking of setting up such a company, do not hesitate to discuss further details with the specialists at our accounting firm in Dubai.
So, if you want accounting for consulting companies in UAE, we invite you to contact us. We also provide audit in Dubai for companies established here.